Dec 17, 2009

Thank you

Thank you all so much for your Christmas prayers and giving.
I don't really have a whole lot to say, but I do want you all to know that I'm so blessed to have such a generous and loving family of Christ surrounding me even when I am far from home.

This Christmas I will be going to North Carolina and spending time with Jack's family.There will be three of us driving over Jack, myself and one of our friends who works with us here and is from the same area.  We are hoping leave today right after work around 5pm and I'm counting down the hours until we load into the car and set out on the road. It's roughly a 20 hour drive so that is something you can be praying about (safe travel, alertness, and good times just being together)

I'll try to take pictures and post them on here once I get back so that you can celebrate a little bit of Christmas with me in NC.

Love and miss you all
Thinking of you fondly

No comments:

Post a Comment