Mar 23, 2010

Remember those days?



Remember those days way back when you were young? When if per say, you had an eye infection you would made poor mom chase you around the house and pin you down just to put in eye drops?

Well, it's terrible being an adult. Instead of running around the house crying you have to suck it up and pour acid into your own eyes and if you don't nobody will. Rough stuff. If I was 5 or even 8 I would probably weep pathetically. Now as I'm adult I take the mature route and blog about my sufferings.

The perky fool... IF you only knew. 

Thinking to myself.. "Gee, my eye feels so gooey." Day #1

Day # 2 My eye feels like it should join a nudist beach

"She gave me the stink eye".. .. "No that, that's just here face." 

If I were in a cartoon this is how I would feel.

Frown face.. Smerrr...

OooooOO!!! Just the things to turn this frown upside-down!

TA-DA

You have now reached the documented end of my saga. And I have now officially entertained myself far more than I'm sure you have been entertained by reading this. Perhaps I resemble a 6 year old more than I thought. 








No comments:

Post a Comment